1. What is the estimated delivery time for my order?
We aim to dispatch orders within 24hours.
Bulky items may take approximately 2-10 business days, depending on your location within AU/US.
Standard postage with Australia Post usually takes between 1-6 business days for delivery.
2. Can I change the delivery address for my order?
Once your order has been placed and dispatched from our warehouse, we are unable to make changes to the delivery address. To avoid delivery delays, please ensure that you have entered the correct delivery address and postcode in the shipping information fields.
3. My order hasn’t arrived on time?Please copy the tracking number we provided you in your shipping confirmation email and paste it into the Australia Post tracking box, found
- If your tracking details say “In transit” you can rest assured your order is safely on its way.
- If your tracking details say “Awaiting collection at (Insert Name) Post Shop” and you haven’t received a collection slip, please head to the post office and give them your tracking number for immediate parcel collection.
- If your tracking details say “Contact Sender” it may mean that your delivery address may have been incorrect and your order is being returned to us. Contact us and we will sort it for you.
1. How to secure the bookshelf to the wall? (click to watch the video)
For Gyprock or Plasterboard Walls (all tools included)
- Mark the desired positions on the wall.
- Remove bookshelf, use hammer to secure the anchors
- Put back the bookshelf then
- Attach L-shaped brackets to the wall and bookshelf.
For Wall Studs (Recommended for Safety):
- Locate the studs in the wall with a stud finder.
- Hold the bookshelf against the wall.
- Insert screws through the brackets into the studs.
- Use a drill to secure the screws tightly.
Preventing Accidents: If you have curious kids who might pull or climb on the shelf, it's crucial to be safe. We recommend attaching the shelf firmly to the wall stud. This keeps it steady and lowers the chances of accidents.
2. Other bookshelf related questions ?
- Measure your skirting board before placing an order, our bookshelf needs to be secured to the wall, which requires skirting board of less than< Height 12cm, width 2cm.
- Can I install bookshelf without skirting board? Absolutely! Our bookshelf does not rely on the skirting board for support.
- What is included: bookshelf parts + tools + assembly instruction.
- How many books can it hold? Our bookshelf could hold up to 300 books, but the actual number may vary depending on the thickness of the books.
3. Wood smell ?
- Woody scents are warm, earthy, and reassuring. However, if you find the smell unpleasant and would like to eliminate the new wood furniture scent, you could ventilate the room with fresh air.
- Our wooden products are made from sustainably sourced wood from managed forests in China. We primarily use lime, beech, and pine wood for our products.
4. Where are they made?
At Joykids, we work directly with our manufacturers located in China for all our products. By cutting out the middleman, we are able to offer unbeatable prices and great quality products to our customers.
5. Are your products safe for kids?
Your family's health and safety is our priority. We always do a lot of research before launching our new product and they all meet the current Australian & New Zealand (AS/NZS ISO - 8124.1/2/3) safety standards.
Note: The AS/NZS 8124 standards provide testing methods for physical and mechanical, flammability and heavy metal requirements.
6. Are they made ethically?
Joykids sources timber only from FSC certified manufacturers, ensuring that our products are made from sustainably managed forests. Our manufacturers hold FSC certification, which guarantees that they operate in an environmentally, economically, and socially responsible manner.